Monday, March 26, 2012

Drunken Pee app review - absurd, fun, funny and challenging Android game

I'm nothing if not one of those responsible for bringing you reviews of incredibly useful productivity apps. Great apps such as Vlingo, Box and Plan B are truly amazing and enhance your personal and business life by giving you a virtual assistant, a place in the cloud to store all your stuff, and a great free way to locate your lost phone. But sometimes, I just want to share some of the downright stupid apps that were created just for fun.

Which brings me to my new favorite game: Drunken Pee. The object is simple: in varying degrees of intoxication you must attempt to aim your urine into the toilet bowl and avoid peeing on the floor. As time goes on, you are required to drink more (virtual alcohol) and then get back to pointing your pisser at the toilet bowl.

I love when app developers come up with things that are either really useful, really entertaining, or just downright silly. This is definitely all three (assuming that you find it useful to learn how to better urinate when inebriated.

My first few scores weren't that good. Probably because I was laughing so hard while trying to play. For some juvenile reason this app is REALLY funny. But what makes me highly recommend it isn't because of its silliness, but because it's a truly challenging game and a great time killer.

A friend of mine told me that he thought the game was so funny that he almost peed his pants. But that would defeat the whole purpose, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...